What Could Possibly Go Wrong: Rats Live On No Evil Star Edition

From pocketpal380.com: “Two finger holes help you keep your firearm firmly in your hand with minimal ‘dancing’ and bite as your shoot your firearm still holstered in the PocketPal-380. Your trigger finger fits naturally in place. The PocketPal-380 allows you to fire your gun without removing it from the holster. Your fingers are in position and your are ‘in the ready’ with ease, comfort and control.”

comments

1. avatar TXGunGeek says:

I thought the BATF&E&RBF declared these to be AOW’s a few years ago. Holster that you could get your finger on the trigger and fire the gun.

1. avatar Chris Dumm says:

That was my understanding as well.

2. avatar John Fritz says:

I read the whole PocketPal spiel. I don’t see the benefit. Maybe I don’t understand because I’ve never carried a gun like these?

A Pocket Pal for Pocket Pool? Nice.

4. avatar 2Wheels says:

That’s a holster?

Excuse me, but that’s retarded.

The only reason I use a pocket holster for my Sig P238 is to COVER THE TRIGGER.

Why would I want to fire my gun still in the holster anyways? I’d still have to draw it wouldn’t I?

1. avatar 2yellowdogs says:

Exactly. The reason for a pocket holster is to cover the trigger. What’s more, you want one designed to STAY IN THE POCKET as you draw. That’s why good ones are made with suede or some other tacky material on the outside. It ‘grabs’ the pocket material allowing you to cleanly draw your gun, leaving the holster in the pocket.

Why would you want to effectively enlarge the gun, making it more difficult to quickly remove it from your pocket when you need it? There’s so much design fail here, it’s hard to fathom.

1. avatar 2Wheels says:

And it’s only $50 bucks for the chance to shoot yourself! I feel like such a fool spending $20 on my Galco…

5. avatar BobG says:

2wheels has got it right; all they’ve done is made a large bulky gun with an exposed trigger to put in your pocket. I wonder what child’s mind came up with that idea?

1. avatar Bob H says:

{Tacky jingle music}
      To shoot yourself,
      with your gun,
      Get Concealed Comfort™!
      by MALLNINJA Inc.

6. avatar Javier E says:

There design engineer has a hole in his head to match the one in the holster!!!!!!!!!!??????? If you’re not careful you’ll have a hole in your shoe too boot. 🙂

7. avatar jay says:

the funny thing is, if no one was buying this would not be around.. so who the hell are the morons buying these things.

8. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

I have all kinds of holsters, but this is the silliest idea for a holster that I’ve ever seen.

1. avatar CUJO THE DOG OF WAR says:

Don’t you see-it doubles as a set of plastic knuckles when you run out of ammo fired off into your ass!