Singing Barney Songs Risks Justifiable Homicide

Just jokin’ witch you. Although I do have a T-shirt that says “I survived my child’s Barney phase.” Anyway, this is the infamous video of a Mexican teacher calming her kindergarteners whilst drug thugs attempt to shoot each other outside the classroom. This she does by singing a version of If All the Raindrops, a song popularized by the purple dinosaur.

comments

1. avatar CUJO THE DOG OF WAR says:

Crazy-I feel sorry for the kids and applaud the teacher. You know, you would expect policy to be for the stabilization of a government and society bordering our nation…

2. avatar Mickey3Gun says:

Bravo to the teacher for quick thinking under fire, literally. It’s a shame they, the innocents, have to be subjected to this crap. All because their government is incapable of, or at least impotent when it comes to protecting their own citizens from thugs.

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

Depending on the government to protect you from thugs? In Mexico, they ARE the thugs. Well, some of them. Mexico needs its 2A rights restored, so that Mexicans can defend themselves from brutality and barbarism. Maybe not school teachers. But maybe friends of school teachers.

3. avatar John Fritz says:

Same in our country. Mexico demonstrates how it would be for us sans the protections of the 2A and its effects helping to keep our government in check.

4. avatar Brad Kozak says:

Everybody sing:

I loathe you,
    You loathe me,
    Let’s all have lobotomies…

I always wanted to do that.

I think the teacher did a wonderful thing. The best my teachers could come up with in Elementary school was “in case of a nuclear attack, duck and cover.” Did I mention we lived less than three miles from Barksdale A.F.B., the home of the nation’s Strategic Air Command fleet of B-52s?

5. avatar stateisevil says:

How contemptible and pathetic. The teacher is brave I suppose. Any word on whether any of the guns used in this school shooting were walked by the filth at ATF? Some would like to know.