American Chopper Meets Sons of Guns: Mutual Shark Jump?

You can see most of the episode at discoverychannel.com. It’s a bit like watching a train wreck sponsored by AMTRAK.

comments

1. avatar Magoo says:

This must be stopped. Can’t we commission a team of Navy SEALs to fast-rope down in there and terminate this action? That beautiful old J-head Bridgeport (just behind Hayden) must be rescued. Obviously it is being held against its will, forced to perform deviant and unnatural acts.

2. avatar Chris Dumm says:

I’d be surprised if most of the American Chopper cast weren’t already prohibited from possessing firearms.

3. avatar Caleb says:

I saw a bit of this episode in my hotel in Pittsburgh on Monday night, and having never seen Sons of Guns before I was…well to be honest I was bored completely out of my skull.

1. avatar Buuurr says:

It beats watching guys coal mine or paint dry… or does it? No, it doesn’t.

4. avatar TTACer says:

Both of these shows are just terrible to begin with. Red Jacket at least makes decent firearms from what I hear, Orange County bikes look like something a not-too-bright 8 year old would dream up.

5. avatar John Fritz says:

If I was selling a product or service to someone, I probably would not 1) wear a tee shirt and baseball cap to meet with every prospective client and 2) drag my dressed-like-a-whore wife with me everywhere I go.

“But I guess Paul Jr. is a lot smarter about that stuff than I am. He’s got a TV show.”

So do the Kardashians, and I’m willing to bet that none of them are in Mensa.

6. avatar BLAMMO says:

I haven’t watched Orange County Choppers, American Choppers (or whatevuh) in years. Do they still build choppers? All I remember is them just yelling at each other a lot.

Sons of Guns is just as bad. But it’s about guns, so I can’t not watch.

7. avatar poppymann says:

I’m surprised they didn’t build a bike like the one in Machete.

8. avatar Don says:

welding is not science.

Boo, discovery channel. Boo.