What Could Possibly Go Wrong: T-Shirt Edition

I’m not a big fan of T-Shirts that draw attention to oneself to begin with. I’m even less enamored of a shirt that screams “SHOOT ME FIRST.” So of all the trinkets and trash I saw in the NRA store, this one jumped out at me. Your thoughts?

About Brad Kozak

Brad Kozak is an iconoclastic, curmudgeonly graphic designer/marketer/writer/musician/advertiser/conservative creative guy. In 2007, he completed a gradual transition from a conservative semi-pacifist to a proactive, armed citizen, willing to exercise his Second Amendment rights to protect his family and property. His idea of “gun control” is hitting where he aims.

22 Responses to What Could Possibly Go Wrong: T-Shirt Edition

1. avatarTim says:

Fortunately, being 6 ft and 325 lbs, these t-shirts are seldom offered in my size. BUT, if I were able to squeeze one on, I think it would look hideous. I don’t put my NRA sticker on a window. I don’t typically do much of anything to draw attention to myself, at least when it comes to guns and ammo.

The battle is for the hearts and minds of the non-believers (anti-gunners). In-their -face assaults are not my first tactical option. Just like I think our Unloaded Open Carriers in Kalifornia are foolish and doing more harm than good. These things at best just get you laughed at. At worst, they bolster the already poorly-conceived notions about guns.

• avatarAaron says:

I leave anything gun related off my car, but I do wear some shirts with gun-related images.
      Also have a trilby hat with some nice “flair” – two crossed rifles – a finely detailed pewter AK and an M-16.

2. avatarJeff O. says:

I own two gun related shirts and wear them regularly because they’re not really “Tacticool.”

One says “Zombie Repellent” and has a shotgun on it.
    The other a blue shirt with a white outline of a revolver with BANG. written infront of the muzzle.

3. avatarTTACer says:

This particular shirt just looks dumb.

4. avatarGerard says:

The NRA sells a lot of dumb trinket items.

• avatarAaron says:

At a friends of the NRA dinner I attended last year, a lot of the “trinkets” were cheaply made, expensive to buy, and overwhelmingly made overseas.

• avatarBrad Kozak says:

Yep. I don’t mind paying for quality. But the “Minuteman” statue I received as a gift for my Life Membership was a piece o’ crap. I mean, I’d rather they keep the two bucks it cost and put it towards the lobbying effort.

• avatarTTACer says:

Yeah, I got something from them, I don’t even remember what it was, (calculator? bookmark?) made in China. I would happily give them another $1 if they would buy their bs gifts from anywhere else, and another $5 if they got bought it in the USA.

5. A factor that makes sure its totally great is whenever you get
    a nice time on Minecraft Premium Account Generator
    almost inside the first few minutes of playing, like being jumped on by a creeper.
    There are also some services available online, which means almost no setup required – just open an account and start
    calling. Many external websites over the internet claim
    to achieve the solution to achieving these kinds of Minecraft Gift Cide Generator premium is
    the reason free, however the majority these websites use black loath methods,
    and result in you not having your free gift codes from your Minecraft Gift Cide Turbine Gift Cide Generator.

6. avatarrealtors says:

Excellent perform, will make it possible for folks know about your website as well as
    a lot of the things understand nowadays!!

7. Thanks in support of sharing such a nice thinking, paragraph is fastidious,
    thats why i have read it completely

8. If you want to take much from this article then you have
    to apply these techniques to your won web site.

9. Great web site with a lot of valuable material!
    I adore it!

10. avatarWendi says:

, an ideal game with understandably a few flaws, or simply a waste of your time and money.

Just take your new fire axe and loot and have out with the
    town. Step 1: Log in almost any available computer that you can access to and enable you download.

11. Hello excellent blog! Does running a blog similar
    to this take a large amount of work? I’ve no understanding of computer programming however I was hoping to start my own blog in the near
    future. Anyway, should you have any recommendations or tips for new blog owners please share.

I understand this is off subject however I simply had to ask.
    Thank you!

12. Great post however , I was wanting to know if you could write a litte more on this topic?

I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further.
    Thanks!

13. Very good blog post. I definitely love this website. Continue the good work!

14. I began drinking wine just before mattress about 12 years ago.
    Over time it went from one particular glass to
    2 bottles…often at night. Recently my hands trembled and i was shocked.
    I vowed to make an effort to change and know I want to detox.
    For a lot of factors I desire to 1st attempt on my own. More than the final two
    weeks I’ve reduce down to three glasses (models) ahead of mattress.
    I’m likely to carry on slowly to zero. I exercise daily,
    consider all of the B vitamins, a multivitamin and meds
    for hypertension. Is that this protected?

15. Genital warts can be passed from person to person through intimate contact.

Even though these warts are not permanent, they can be extremely painful for those who suffer from
    them because of the swelling as well as embarrassment that takes place when they make their appearance.

the genital wart remedy will be permanent, unless you are able to.

16. I read this article fully concerning the resemblance
    of most recent and previous technologies, it’s remarkable article.

17. Yet, a gradual increase in the pain to the base of the
    foot could concur that the pain sensation is caused
    by the plantar fasciitis. Moderate cases of plantar fasciitis may be treated by wearing a special foot brace while
    asleep. Rest the ankle of the injured foot on the knee of the opposite leg.

18. Bitcoin also has the advantage of being used on an international level.
    While there are plenty of people out there who are pointing out that Bitcoin will offer strong competition for the likes
    of Pay – Pal, Western Union, and even Visa, this kind of statement misses the point.
    We have noticed a nice jump in sales overall, including Bitcoin sales.
    arrest on a young Bitcoin website owner, exposing a deep
    web of drugs, guns, prostitution, murder for hire and a ready tool for tax evasion and money laundering.