There’s No Such Thing As Idiot Proof

[HTML1]

The really awesome part? It took three people to make this happen.

About Robert Farago

13 Responses to There’s No Such Thing As Idiot Proof

1. avatarPatrick says:

damn MA triggers…

2. avatar2yellowdogs says:

I guess the concept of dryfiring the gun first to get used to the feel of it never occured to ANY OF THESE THREE RHODES SCHOLARS.

3. avatarmitch127 says:

I’ve seen 2 people who unable to pull the trigger on a glock during a simunitions Tueller drill. They had their finger on the edge of the trigger and failed to depress the center “safety” lever.

Guns aren’t complicated to operate but if you build an idiot-proof device the world will build a better caliber of idiot.

• avatar2yellowdogs says:

mitch127 wins the Intenets today.

4. avatarTTACer says:

“Is the safety on”

lulz

5. avatarLeo Atrox says:

I just LOL’d. Seriously. Her reaction after finally firing was worth the wait.

6. avatarNeonCat says:

“Nothing can be made foolproof because fools are so ingenious.”

7. avatarTony says:

From a military perspective, if you make something idiot proof, your less than stellar Private will figure a way to bugger it up. Did anyone there know how to drive that little revolver?

• avatar2yellowdogs says:

Of course! The guy behind the camera who asked if the safety was on was clearly the brains of that little operation.

8. avatarJohn Fritz says:

Well that was a cliffhanger. I got nervous just watching that little event.

It would not have surprised me one bit if yellow shirt had turned around, finger on trigger, barrel pointed at someone’s chest and said “something’s wro…” BANG!

Were either one of those on-camera geniuses using hearing protection?

• avatarMagoo says:

I have the same reaction. I can barely stand to watch these videos with all the suspense, wondering how many people can die in one ND.

But anyway, everyone should own a firearm and carry should be mandatory.

9. avatarJOE MATAFOME says:

Wow, I can’t believe that I finally agree with one of Magoo’s comments “But anyway, everyone should own a firearm and carry should be mandatory.” I guess Magoo is moving away from the dark side and is now able to see the light.