Predator Tactical Night Shrike 1911. Is the $5k 1911 About to Drop?

Three Shrikes and you’re out. Of disposable cash. Or not. There are plenty of wealthy Americans who can buy custom 1911s out of the same spare change jar that maintains their climate-controlled selection of vintage Cuban cigars. After all, the most expensive of the John Moses Browning breed doesn’t even begin to approach the outlay required for a really fine over-and-under shotgun. Yet. But we’re getting there. Well, the 1911 makers are. The gun above is the new $3950 Predator Tactical Night Shrike. Add a few bits and bobs and you can put this bad boy in the five Clevelands category. Just slightly ahead of the Wilson Classic Supergrade, with which the Shrikes shares parts. Ah but Predator Tactical gives you a free day’s training and ten ounces of Beluga caviar. Beat that Bill.

comments

1. avatar Tim says:

I have always felt hand guns were a utilitarian tool – spending that sort of money seems to be a bit much. But, to each his own…

I’d pay $3950 for a 1911 that was invisible, weightless, never missed and never needed reloading. Got one?

3. avatar John Fritz says:

Yes but will it hit the target at 400 yards?

4. avatar Sean says:

I wonder if it shoots 10 times better than the used Springfield I bought about 6 yrs ago for $375?

5. avatar Javier E says:

This 1911 is sweet. At that price however it’s way out of my reach. For that money I could several pistols, rifles and ammo. I don’t make money shooting targets so there’s no way I’m making that kind of investment to go shoot once a month. and keep her home the rest of the time (kind of reminds me of marraige).

“I’m making that kind of investment to go shoot once a month. and keep her home the rest of the time (kind of reminds me of marraige).”

Once a month? Don’t brag, Javy.

1. avatar Javier E says:

Ralph, you missed “there’s no way” 😉 That’s mom and dad’s date night.