A = criminal gun owners
B = law-abiding gunowners
AUB =all of the in-between guys, including but not limited to the following:
1. anyone who has ever violated a gun-law but has never been convicted of a felony.
2. anyone who abuses his wife or children in any way but has never been convicted of it.
3. anyone who is addicted to drugs and/or alcohol but has not yet been disqualified.
4. anyone who has ever dropped a gun or caused a negligent discharge.
5. anyone who has become elderly or otherwise physically incapacitated.
It gets worse . . .
“I apologize for the disproportionate diagram,” MikeB says, adding fuel to the fire. “The AUB section should be much, much larger.”
Mike has put this idea forth many times. I find the blogger’s complete lack of statistical data and factual evidence both revealing and profoundly irritating. I knew gun control advocates are impervious to logic, but this is indicative of, well, insanity.