Facebook.com/thetruthaboutguns

Wow. We did it! Well…you did it actually. “You” being the members of TTAG’s Armed Intelligencia. We’ve gone from zero to over 70 fans on Facebook in under 6 hours. Now given that the page went live at 1AM CDT, that’s pretty amazing. So we’ve ‘earned’ our new URL: www.facebook.com/thetruthaboutguns. We started the FB page, well, because you gotta have a Facebook presence in this day and age. But rest assured, it’s intended as a way to get more people here, as in visiting www.thetruthaboutguns.com. And we may do some promotional stuff there – you never know. And if you’re a denizen of Facebook, if you haven’t already “liked” our page, there’s no time like the present.

comments

1. avatar Daniel Zimmerman says:

I think if your clients want to sit on my shoulders and call themselves tall, they have the right to give it a try – but there’s no requirement that I enjoy sitting here listening to people lie. You have part of my attention – you have the minimum amount. The rest of my attention is back at the offices of Facebook, where my colleagues and I are doing things that no one in this room, including and especially your clients, are intellectually or creatively capable of doing.

Did I adequately answer your condescending question?

1. avatar Patrick B. says:

I haven’t seen the movie and thought DZ went off the deep end. Then the lightbulb came on… Doh!

1. avatar Daniel Zimmerman says:

Best scene in the movie. Best scene in any movie last year.

2. avatar RuffRidr says:

Ah, I was wondering what the heck he was responding to also. Haven’t seen the movie yet, so my lightbulb remained dim.

2. I was hoping to see you join Facebook. I am about to sign on and like your page.

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

Tx

Wow! We’re on Facebook! Can Craigslist be far behind?

4. avatar The Arab says:

Long time reader, first time commenter.

+1 like