hickok45 Car Salesman?

There is irony here. A man who has become an armed self-defense icon (if only for his marksmanship) is promoting a car that’s profoundly unsafe. That’s shaped like a bullet. Note: I know the SMART car passes crash tests, but the Tridion safety cage’s lack of deformation means that occupants absorb more energy than they would in a larger car. And the SMART bounces more, potentially encountering secondary smashes. Also note: drive-bys are not for white guys.

comments

1. avatar Moe says:

mpg: 80 woods. Ha ha ha.

2. avatar mini says:

Yeah, but he’s obviously joking – in that wry, silly way. The plates are from Florida and Hickok lives in Tennessee. I doubt it’s his car.

And about your second point… yes. Mini Coopers are way more fun than Smart Cars! (I should know.) The crumple zone is the engine block, so the car will be ruined in a medium speed accident, but at least they are quick.

3. avatar BLAMMO says:

Overpriced, underpowered and even if the cage remains intact in a “confrontation” with a Canyonero, it’s lacking a little factor called “inertia”.

4. avatar Ryan Finn says:

Would someone please give hickok45 something to do!

5. avatar John Fritz says:

I sincerely hope that whole demonstration was meant to be tongue-in-cheek. Please Mr. H45, tell me it was!

Every guy I see driving one of those pieces of shit I want to ask him how the vagina transplant went.

6. avatar 2yellowdogs says:

Um, WTF?

7. avatar DonWorsham says:

What a cute little baby car.

8. avatar miforest says:

funny in a tounge and cheek sort of way.then again in college I drove a renult Lecar.
    not much different and dangerous as &^^%$$*

Not only does it get great mileage, but it carries up to thirty-seven clowns.

10. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

Great, now the gangbangers can be energy efficent while doing a driveby.

11. avatar Hickok45 says:

A loyal viewer just alerted me to this posting, which has apparently been up awhile. Whether intended to be or not, this is something like what a Super Troll would do, attempting to give away my address and place of employment, which jeopardizes the safety of my family, to say the least.

I’m asking the poster or owner of this site to immediately take this down. I’ll have to assume any suspicious threats that might occur to my privacy / security are the direct result of this posting and website.

Thanks.
    Hickok45

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

Gone. Sorry. Didn’t see it.

1. avatar Hickok45 says:

Thanks, greatly appreciated.
        For many people in the public eye, even YouTube / Blogger shooters, security is not quite the issue it is for me here at the “Compound.” There are various reasons why it’s a bigger deal for my family and me, despite the fact I have some pretty good security systems.

Thanks again,