TTAG Is “A” Lucky Gunner, Not “The” Lucky Gunner

You may have noticed—and how could you not—that we’ve landed our first major advertiser: www.luckygunner.com. Our main man Kozak is hard at work making the Lucky Gunner ad look like an ad, rather than a website takeover. Meanwhile, rest assured that our new sponsor will not influence our editorial coverage. The Truth About Guns will always tell the truth about guns. And our advertisers. Hand on heart, I can say that luckygunner.com offers an honest, first-rate service. If you want to buy your ammo from straight shooters, if you want to support TTAG, please buy your ammunition from them. And let me know how it goes (guntruth@me.com). Thanks.

comments

1. avatar John Fritz says:

Meanwhile, rest assured that our new sponsor will not influence our editorial coverage. The Truth About Guns will always tell the truth about guns. Period. It’s who we are and what we do.

The thought never crossed my mind that TTAG would stray from its mission statement for any reason, advertising or otherwise. Especially with RF at the helm. 🙂

2. avatar Roy Hill says:

Top o’ tha mornin’ to ye, Lucky Gunner!

3. avatar 2yellowdogs says:

I can attest, as a client of your new advertiser, that luckygunner.com provides great products at a good price. I’ve been very happy with my orders from them so far.

4. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

I just visited the site and and prices are great.

5. avatar IGB says:

I’ve been a customer as well. I’ll also attest to their prices and service.

6. avatar Lance says:

In my experience, they have some of the best prices around. And the live inventory tracker is a great help.

7. avatar porschespeed says:

I’ve found their pricing very competitive and their CS has been great too.

8. avatar Pelle Schultz says:

Good on you. Luckygunner.com is a fine company, and much beloved among those of us who like to shoot 10mm (and don’t reload).