One Question on Gun Violence: When Will You Surrender Your Armed Guards?

comments

As his equally dumbass father once proudly proclaimed: “Get this straight. The police are not here to create disorder, they’re here to preserve disorder.”

No offense to the good people of Chicago, but TWO Daleys? What the hell were you thinking?

1. avatar RAN says:

Whatever they were thinking they still are, having just elected Rham Emanuel.

2. avatar Tim says:

They deserve the government they elect – feigned concern over gun violence in a city (Chicago) that has essentially been locked down to law-abiding citizens… Utter hypocrisy from people I would expect nothing more from…

2. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

We all know that Chicago gun bans have stopped all gun violence. LMFAO

3. avatar Jeff O. says:

I just threw up in my mouth.

You know what I’m doing with my 30 round “clip?”
    Maybe I need it to hunt today’s super animals, like the flying squirrel and the electric eel! Actually, it doesn’t matter.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Huh. I don’t see any asterisks or footnotes there. In fact, I’d argue that the Arms “the People” can bear would be any arms, even if they are *gasp* assault weapons.

4. avatar KW says:

In response to RF’s headline, I wonder why no one has asked this question of Daley at a televised press conference. I really do. Is the media really that afraid of him??

5. avatar Evan says:

Man. Daley and Quigley both practically vapor lock when trying to express that people could, by goodness, “conceal carry”…anywhere….in a park…OMG. I don’t really care if it’s for real or just an act of incredulity. Either way they’re elitist.