Incendiary Image of the Day: If Only Edition

My step-daughter’s got Bieber fever. But she hasn’t lost her sense of humor. (Click here to watch another one of my other daughters shoot a life-size cutout of JB with the Benelli M2, firing double-ought buck.)

comments

1. avatar John Fritz says:

That video is great. The look on her face right after the first shot is priceless.

2. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

That was a great video, but she should have been wearing eye protection.

3. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

I’d love to see the look on her face after shooting my BONE COLLECTOR, now that would be priceless.

4. avatar mikeb302000 says:

She’s a tough girl, after that first shot to want to fire again. But, escuse me if I find the whole thing sick, talking about “kill shots” and setting up targets like that. And even her toughness is suspect, in my opinion. You know how many young girls are desperate to please and impress daddy? What better way than by using daddy’s toys.

The video reminds me of that other discussion we had about Joe’s “bone collector.” Isn’t a shotgun like that a bit much for a young person of her size and gun experience? Why do you guys think it’s so cool to push that to the limit? Isn’t that how people get hurt from time to time?

5. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

This young lady learned a great lesson about how powerful a shotgun blast can be. The next time she shoots “daddy’s lil toy” she will remember her first experience, and she’ll do even better. Before you know it, she’ll be shooting all of “daddy’s lil toys” and she’ll turn into a great markswoman. We all have to start somewhere, and she had experienced people helping her learn how to properly handle a gun.

6. avatar ScottyV says:

What did JB do to to you or your daughter other than to get “Bieber Fever” going in your head like Boogie Fever?

Great experience for your daughter, but I rather would have seen a full size poster of Jared Lee Loughner as a more appropriate target….

Nonetheless, no need to alert the media or for hysterics 🙂

7. avatar Jayson R says:

It necessary to teach young folks how to use weapons, but to teach them that taking a life is a game or something to be taken trivially is not cool. Not cool at all.

Would this still be funny if the target was a picture of your kid? I know that my reaction would not be polite if someone took pot shots of a photo of my family. Even if it was just a photo.

I just lost a little bit of respect for our host.

1. avatar Robert Farago says:

Celebrities are not held to the same standard as private citizens. Obviously.

2. avatar JOE MATAFOME says:

It was a joke, I did the same thing with my buddies to a Michael Jackson stand up cut out. We had 9 or 10 guys open up (I used my bullpup AK47 with a 75 round drum) on him execution style and completely destroyed it beyond all recognition.